Ringgold Area Volunteer Fire Company >> About Us
Mid 60s - Early 70's
Mid 70's - Early 80's
Mid 80's to Early 90's
Mid 90's to Early 00's
The fire company built it's first fire hall (now owned by CSI) in Ringgold below the church. The hall was built by the members volunteering their time and community donated funds to accomplish the task.
The first new fire truck purchased was a new Ford 1000 gallon tanker.
Shortly after the purchase of the tanker, the company was able to acquire funds to purchase a new 1971 4x4 Ford pumper. This truck was able to pump 500gpm and had a 500 gallon tank.